If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (661) 296-4600

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Faulty Chimney Causes Fire

A fireplace within a local home had a faulty or improperly installed chimney which was causing the material within the walls to heat up and burn. This was a clear fire hazard and needed to be dealt with before anything worse happened. 

The homeowners called SERVPRO® of Santa Clarita Valley to mitigate the damage. Upon inspection the burnt material and surrounding walls near the chimney needed to be removed in order to prevent further fire or damage. Additionally, the fireplace was cleaned of any burned material. Through the preemptive action of SERVPRO the homeowners could proceed with fixing their chimney and have the assurance that their home would be safe.