Restoring Santa Clarita Homes Affected by Fire Damage
SERVPRO Mitigates Fire Damage and Repairs Santa Clarita Properties
Property loss incurred by fire damage in 2020 totaled up to $21.9 billion, according to National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) data. Worse still, home fires can leave Santa Clarita homeowners at a loss about how to deal with the sudden escalation in damages.
Santa Clarita SERVPRO fire damage mitigation technicians can mitigate fire suppression residues and fire soils 24/7. On top of that, this team's documentation process assists homeowners with their claims filing needs while rendering cleanup services that prioritize restoration over replacement when possible.
Professional Rebuilding Services After Fire Cleanup
Mitigating smoke and soot stains, debris, and odors are necessary for restoring homes. SERVPRO rebuilding services can go the extra mile of returning the affected areas to a pre-damage state regardless of the scale of the damage.
- SERVPRO technicians can reinstall drywall and baseboards, as well as repaint them
- Technicians can also apply temporary repairs like temporary fencing, board-ups, and roof tarping to secure a home during the restoration process. These steps are especially crucial after fires that impact the structural integrity of doors, windows, and roofing.
- Cleanup services for contents include specialized processes for electronics, documents, fine art, and furniture. These services can also be referred to licensed specialists depending on homeowners' needs.
- Crew members can repair tile, linoleum, and marble flooring.
- SERVPRO inspects HVAC after a fire occurs, regardless of the scale of the fire, to protect the property from the potential spread of odors and particles that affect indoor air quality
SERVPRO rebuilding services are performed per the property owners' insurance policy and with coordination between homeowners and insurance adjusters throughout the process.
Call (661) 296-4600 for mitigation services from SERVPRO of Santa Clarita Valley. We're Faster To Any Size Disaster to minimize the impact and maximize savings for residents.