Recent Before & After Photos

Commercial Office Mold Mitigation


A local office space in the Santa Clarita Valley had a large amount of mold growth throughout the building. It appeared that the mold was unchecked in growth an... READ MORE



Break Room Water Damage


A local Santa Clarita Company suffered a fairly extensive water loss on their property. Water was leaking in the bathrooms due to poor piping for a few days ove... READ MORE



Local Home Severely Damaged by Fire


The home pictured above had a catastrophic failure of their chimney in the front portion of their home. This living room section was one of the most affected by... READ MORE



Fire & Water Damage


The pictures shown above have quite an interesting backstory. A local Santa Clarita Valley home was mildly affected by a brush fire outside their home. It sligh... READ MORE



Massive Mold Mitigation


This home suffered from a serious mold problem. The first picture showcases the excessive growth of mold in the localized area. However, the growth of mold was ... READ MORE



Pack Out of Belongings Before Restoration


One service SERVPRO® of Santa Clarita Valley provides is our ability to pack out an entire place of residence for homeowners. This particular homeowner was ... READ MORE



Water Damaged Ceiling Remediated


The ceiling of a local home was damaged due to a leak within their roof. This was unknown to the homeowners until the water stains were seen in the drywall of t... READ MORE



Garage Damaged from Storm


A homeowner's garage was damaged as a result of a storm and poor roofing above the garage. While rainfall is not very common in this area when it rains it pours... READ MORE



Leaking Toilet and Pipes Within Wall Causes Water Damage


A home in Santa Clarita suffered some water damage from a leaking toilet in their master bathroom. Additionally, there were leaking pipes within the walls which... READ MORE



Restoration of Water Damaged Closet


A local home had a faulty toilet which was leaking slowly over several days. The homeowners were unaware of this. The water was able to collect in the ceiling o... READ MORE