Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
In as little as 48 hours, mold can quickly become a problem in your home or business when there’s a water intrusion, like a roof leak or leaking water line. Mold can cause adverse health effects and can also cause significant damage to your property. Our ability to respond rapidly and ability to mitigate the damage before it is too late, makes us the right choice. We distinguish ourselves from our competitors through our dedication to excellence and the assurance that we bring to a customer that their home will be safe and the mold will be extracted. SERVPRO of Santa Clarita Valley has the training, protective gear, and specialized equipment necessary to handle your mold problem.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (661) 296-4600
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Santa Clarita Valley for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Santa Clarita Valley has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Santa Clarita
- Canyon Country